I’m a student in California, fascinated by both the theory and practice of software, particularly programming language research. Within PL research, my main interests are type systems, functional programming, and compilers for typed functional languages.
I’m a member of several Rust teams, including my primary role as a member of the Rustdoc team, developing and maintaining the official Rustdoc documentation generation tool. I also contribute to the Rust compiler and its documentation, including as a maintainer of the Guide to Rustc Development.
- 2021–present · member of the Rustdoc team
- 2020–present · member of the Rustc Dev Guide working group
- 2020–present · member of the Triage and Prioritization working groups
- 2020–present · Rust contributor
2nd place in the POPL 2022 Student Research Competition
“Filling a Niche: Using Spare Bits to Optimize Data Representations”
[paper] [talk] [artifact]
- ICFP 2021 · Student Volunteer